Fish Tale Guide Service is proud to offer Seattle Fishing Charter Trips for Washington Salmon, Steelhead, Trout, Halibut, & Lingcod. Also Olympic Peninsula Guided Fishing Trips, Washington Fly Fishing or Gear trips available! Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters
Your Sport Fishing Connection for Salmon, Halibut, and Bottom Fishing on the NW Washington coast!!! Now Booking Washington Ocean Fishing Charters!
Now booking: Salmon Charters out of Sekiu, WA now through September 15th, 2020. Bottom Fishing Trips now through August 2020.
Also Booking: Fly Fishing Trips for Summer Steelhead on the Sol Duc River.
Washington Halibut Charters, Olympic Peninsula Fly Fishing Guide on the – Sol Duc River, Calawah River, Bogachiel River, Clearwater River & Hoh River: Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters, Here are the Water ways we guide on!
Salt Water Areas – Seiku, Washington
We fish the river & salt water that gives you the greatest opportunity on your fishing trip
“Gift Certificates are available”
Guided Drift Boat & Salt Water Charter Boat Trips:
Salt Water Fishing Excursions
- Salt Water Salmon Charters $200 per person (Boat minimum $500)
- Salt Water Salmon & Bottom Fish Combo $250 per person (Boat minimum $600)
- Washington Halibut Charter Trips $400 per person (Boat minimum $800)
- Washington Lingcod & Bottom Fish Charter Trips $200 per person (Boat minimum $600)
- Washington Tuna Charter Trips $430 per person (Boat minimum $1720)
Drift Boat Trips
- $350 for 1 person
- $475 for 2 people($237.50 each)
- $630 for 3 people($215 each)
(Box lunches available upon request)
- 6 anglers maximum for Salt Boat (Contact us for larger groups)
- 3 anglers maximum for drift boat (Contact us for larger groups)
- Quality bait and tackle are furnished for all Gear Fishing Trips. Quality Flies and tackle are also furnished for all Fly Fishing Trips (You supply waders, boots & rain gear).
- We use only the Best on the Market! Our boats, a 16’8” fully heated Hyde Drift Boat, 28′ Kingfisher Coastal Express, or a 14’ NRS Fishing Raft (for low river water conditions), Note: Washington Ocean Charter Fishing Trips on a 28′ King Fisher Coastal Express Boat.
- If you have a special Fishing Pole you like using your always welcome to bring it.
- A deposit of 50% is required prior to all trips and is refundable, if cancelled within 30 days of the trip. This helps us re-book the trip.
- Blown rivers / low rivers or unforeseeable acts of nature, causing trips to be cancelled will be rescheduled to a suitable date.
If you don’t see what you like, just ask, I’d be glad to put a package together for you.
**** We clean and bag your fish for you****
Loren Morris – Guide/Owner, USCG Licensed Captain, Insured, CPR Certified/First Aid Trained.
“I look forward to hearing from you soon!”
Fish Tale Guide Service
P.O. Box 204, Forks, WA 98331
Olympic Peninsula River Salmon & Steelhead Fishing Trips
Washington Guided River Fishing Trips – Salmon:
King Salmon – April, May, June, & October, November
Coho Salmon – September, October, November
Washington Guided River Fishing Trips – Steelhead:
Hatchery Winter Run Steelhead – December and January
Wild Spring Run Steelhead – January, February, March, April
Summer Run Steelhead – July & August
Sea Run Cutthroat Fly Fishing: September & October
Saltwater Ocean Sport Fishing Trips
Ocean Salmon Charter Seasons:
King Salmon – June, July, August, & September
Coho Salmon – June, July, August, & September
Pink Salmon – July, August, & September (Run on odd numbered years Only)
OCEAN BLACK MOUTH(CHINOOK) Charter Seasons: February, March & April
Saltwater Ocean Charter Seasons:
Halibut Charters: May & June 2020
Bottom Fish – Lingcod & Sea Bass: April, May, June, July, August, & Sept
Trip Check List:
- Fishing Trips require Current Washington State Fishing License & Punch Card. (available at most sporting goods stores like Ace Hardware, Fred Meyer, or online) or 1 day fishing trip license available on the day of trip from the Captain for $10.
- Warm Clothing and Hat.
- Rain Gear is highly recommended on any trip.
- Waterproof boots, hip boots or waders.
- A Lunch, snack and your favorite beverage, or whatever you may want during the day’s trip.Cooler (if you plan on keeping any fish)
- Sunglasses (Polarized are best)
- Camera (optional)
- 1 day Fishing Licenses are sold on the boat for $10 required for 15 and older (if you don’t have one already).
- Fish Filleting: We professionally clean & bag your fish for a small fee of $4.00 per fish (Salt Water only).
- 15%-20% Gratuity for the Captain/Crew is customary.
- A small convenience fee is added to credit card transactions.
- We now accept Zelle or CASH App for another payment option for no processing fee.
- Please read our deposit policy carefully.
Scenic Drift Boat Trips on the Hoh River & Sol Duc River
- 2-4 hour scenic river float trips for 2-3 people
- $225 per trip
- Amazing views and wildlife, bring your camera!
Book A Trip