Fish Tale Guide Service is proud to offer Seattle Fishing Charter Trips for Washington Salmon, Steelhead, Trout, Halibut, & Lingcod. Olympic Peninsula Guided Fishing Trips, Washington Fly Fishing or Gear trips available! Sekiu, Washington Salt Water Fishing Charters
Your Fishing Connection for Sekiu Washington Salmon, Halibut, Lingcod and Bottom Fish!
Now booking: Fall Salmon River Fishing Trips Now thru December 15th on the O.P. Rivers.
Also Booking: Winter Steelhead November 25th through March 31st on the Olympic Peninsula Rivers out of Forks, Washington.
We fish the river & salt water ways that gives you the greatest opportunity on your fishing trip
“Gift Certificates are available”
Guided Drift Boat Fishing Trips & Salt Water Fishing Charter Boat Trips:
Salt Water Fishing Excursions
- Sekiu Halibut Charters $375 per person (Boat minimum $800)
- Salt Water Salmon Charters $250 per person (Boat minimum $650)
- Salt Water Salmon & Bottom Fish Combo $395 per person (Boat minimum $875)
- Washington Halibut/Lingcod Charter Trips $450 per person (Boat minimum $950)
- Washington Lingcod & Bottom Fish Charter Trips $395 per person (Boat minimum $875)
- 6 anglers maximum for Salt Boat (Contact us for larger groups)
Drift Boat Trips
- $475 for 1 person
- $550 for 2 people ($275 each)
- $750 for 3 people ($250 each)
- 3 anglers maximum for drift boat (Contact us for larger groups)
(Box lunches available upon request)
- Quality bait and tackle are furnished for all Gear Fishing Trips. Quality Flies and tackle are also furnished for all Fly Fishing Trips (You supply waders, boots & rain gear).
- We use only the Best on the Market! Our boats, a 16’8” fully heated Hyde Drift Boat, 28′ Kingfisher Coastal Express, or a 14’ NRS Fishing Raft (for low river water conditions), Note: Washington Ocean Charter Fishing Trips on a 28′ King Fisher Coastal Express Boat.
- If you have a special Fishing Pole you like using your always welcome to bring it.
- A deposit of 50% is required prior to all trips and is refundable, if cancelled before 30 days your scheduled trip. Payment in full required 2 weeks prior to trip date. All Trips Booked within 30 days or less of departure are paid in full at the time of booking.
- Blown rivers / low rivers or unforeseeable acts of nature, causing trips to be cancelled will be rescheduled to a suitable date.
If you don’t see what you like, just ask, I’d be glad to put a package together for you.
Loren Morris – Guide/Owner, USCG Licensed Captain, Insured, CPR Certified/First Aid Trained.
“I look forward to hearing from you soon!”
Fish Tale Guide Service
P.O. Box 204, Forks, WA 98331
Email: [email protected]
Olympic Peninsula River Salmon & Steelhead Fishing Trips
Washington Guided River Fishing Trips – Salmon:
King Salmon – April, May, June, & October, November
Coho Salmon – September, October, November
Washington Guided River Fishing Trips – Steelhead:
Hatchery Winter Run Steelhead – December and January
Wild Spring Run Steelhead – January, February, & March
Saltwater Ocean Sport Fishing Trips
Ocean Salmon Charter Seasons:
King Salmon – June, July, August, & September
Coho Salmon – June, July, August, & September
Pink Salmon – July, August, & September (Run on odd numbered years Only)
OCEAN BLACK MOUTH(CHINOOK) Charter Seasons: March & April
Saltwater Ocean Charter Seasons:
Halibut Charters: Starting May 2022 – Text, Call or Email for availability
Bottom Fish – Lingcod & Sea Bass: April, May, June, July, August, & Sept
Saltwater Ocean Scenic Trips(Whales): July, August & September $225 per person, max 6 people (Boat Minimum $500)
Trip Check List:
- Fishing Trips require Current Washington State Fishing License & Punch Card. (available at most sporting goods stores like Ace Hardware, Fred Meyer, or online) or 1 day fishing trip license available on the day of trip from the Captain.
- Warm Clothing and Hat.
- Rain Gear is highly recommended on any trip.
- Waterproof boots, hip boots or waders.
- A Lunch, snack and your favorite beverage, or whatever you may want during the day’s trip. Cooler (if you plan on keeping any fish)
- Sunglasses (Polarized are best)
- Camera (optional)
- 1 day Fishing Licenses are sold on the boat, required for 15 and older (if you don’t have one already).
- Fish Filleting: We professionally clean & bag your fish for a small fee of $3.00 per fish (Salt Water only).
- 15%-20% Gratuity for the Captain/Crew is customary.
- A small convenience fee is added to credit card transactions.
- We now accept Zelle, Venmo or CASH App for another payment option with no processing fee.
- A deposit of 50% is required prior to all trips and is refundable, if cancelled before 30 days your scheduled trip. Payment in full required 4 weeks prior to trip date. All Trips Booked within 30 days or less of departure are paid in full at the time of booking.
Scenic Drift Boat Trips on the Hoh River & Sol Duc River
- 2-4 hour scenic river float trips for 2-3 people
- $350 per trip
- Amazing views and wildlife, bring your camera!
Book A Trip