Fish Tale Guide Service is proud to offer Seattle Fishing Charter Trips for Washington Salmon, Steelhead, Trout, Halibut, & Lingcod. Also Olympic Peninsula Guided Fishing Trips, Washington Fly Fishing or Gear trips available! Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters
Your Fishing Connection for Salmon, Halibut, Lingcod and Bottom Fish in Sekiu, WA!!! Now Booking Washington Halibut Charters and Washington Salmon Charters!
Now booking: Halibut Fishing Charters in Sekiu, WA, Call or Email for Availability starting May 2021.
Also Booking: Salt Water Salmon Charters out of Sekiu, WA starting July 1, 2021.
Washington Halibut Charters, Olympic Peninsula Fly Fishing Guide on the – Sol Duc River, Calawah River, Bogachiel River, Clearwater River & Hoh River: Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters, Here are the Water ways we guide on!
Salt Water Areas – Seiku, Washington
We fish the river & salt water that gives you the greatest opportunity on your fishing trip
“Gift Certificates are available”
Guided Drift Boat & Salt Water Charter Boat Trips:
Salt Water Fishing Excursions
- Salt Water Salmon Charters $225 per person (Boat minimum $600)
- Salt Water Salmon & Bottom Fish Combo $295 per person (Boat minimum $700)
- Washington Halibut Charter Trips $400 per person (Boat minimum $1000)
- Washington Lingcod & Bottom Fish Charter Trips $295 per person (Boat minimum $700)
- Washington Tuna Charter Trips $425 per person (Boat minimum $1700)
- 6 anglers maximum for Salt Boat (Contact us for larger groups)
Drift Boat Trips
- $400 for 1 person
- $500 for 2 people($250 each)
- $700 for 3 people($233.33 each)
- 3 anglers maximum for drift boat (Contact us for larger groups)
(Box lunches available upon request)
- Quality bait and tackle are furnished for all Gear Fishing Trips. Quality Flies and tackle are also furnished for all Fly Fishing Trips (You supply waders, boots & rain gear).
- We use only the Best on the Market! Our boats, a 16’8” fully heated Hyde Drift Boat, 28′ Kingfisher Coastal Express, or a 14’ NRS Fishing Raft (for low river water conditions), Note: Washington Ocean Charter Fishing Trips on a 28′ King Fisher Coastal Express Boat.
- If you have a special Fishing Pole you like using your always welcome to bring it.
- A deposit of 50% is required prior to all trips and is refundable, if cancelled within 30 days of the trip. This helps us re-book the trip.
- Blown rivers / low rivers or unforeseeable acts of nature, causing trips to be cancelled will be rescheduled to a suitable date.
If you don’t see what you like, just ask, I’d be glad to put a package together for you.
**** We clean and bag your fish for you****
Loren Morris – Guide/Owner, USCG Licensed Captain, Insured, CPR Certified/First Aid Trained.
“I look forward to hearing from you soon!”
Fish Tale Guide Service
P.O. Box 204, Forks, WA 98331
Olympic Peninsula River Salmon & Steelhead Fishing Trips
Washington Guided River Fishing Trips – Salmon:
King Salmon – April, May, June, & October, November
Coho Salmon – September, October, November
Washington Guided River Fishing Trips – Steelhead:
Hatchery Winter Run Steelhead – December and January
Wild Spring Run Steelhead – January, February, March, April
Summer Run Steelhead – July & August
Sea Run Cutthroat Fly Fishing: September & October
Saltwater Ocean Sport Fishing Trips
Ocean Salmon Charter Seasons:
King Salmon – June, July, August, & September
Coho Salmon – June, July, August, & September
Pink Salmon – July, August, & September (Run on odd numbered years Only)
OCEAN BLACK MOUTH(CHINOOK) Charter Seasons: February, March & April
Saltwater Ocean Charter Seasons:
Halibut Charters: May & June 2021
Bottom Fish – Lingcod & Sea Bass: April, May, June, July, August, & Sept
Trip Check List:
- Fishing Trips require Current Washington State Fishing License & Punch Card. (available at most sporting goods stores like Ace Hardware, Fred Meyer, or online) or 1 day fishing trip license available on the day of trip from the Captain.
- Warm Clothing and Hat.
- Rain Gear is highly recommended on any trip.
- Waterproof boots, hip boots or waders.
- A Lunch, snack and your favorite beverage, or whatever you may want during the day’s trip. Cooler (if you plan on keeping any fish)
- Sunglasses (Polarized are best)
- Camera (optional)
- 1 day Fishing Licenses are sold on the boat, required for 15 and older (if you don’t have one already).
- Fish Filleting: We professionally clean & bag your fish for a small fee of $4.00 per fish (Salt Water only).
- 15%-20% Gratuity for the Captain/Crew is customary.
- A small convenience fee is added to credit card transactions 3.5%.
- We now accept Zelle, Venmo or CASH App for another payment option with no processing fee.
- Please read our deposit policy carefully.
Scenic Drift Boat Trips on the Hoh River & Sol Duc River
- 2-4 hour scenic river float trips for 2-3 people
- $350 per trip
- Amazing views and wildlife, bring your camera!
Book A Trip