Fish Tale Guide Service is proud to offer Seattle Fishing Charter Trips for Washington Salmon, Steelhead, Trout, Halibut, & Lingcod. Also Olympic Peninsula Guided Fishing Trips, Washington Fly Fishing or Gear trips available! Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters
Your Fly Fishing Connection for Salmon, Steelhead, and Trout Fishing on the NW Washington Rivers!!! Now Booking Washington Guided Salmon Fishing Trips on the Olympic Peninsula Rivers!
Now booking: Fly Fishing Trips for Fall Salmon Now through November 15th. Salmon Fishing Trips Sept 15th through November 15th, 2020 on the Olympic Peninsula Rivers out of Forks, WA
Also Booking: Winter Steelhead November 20th, 2020 through February 15th, 2021. Native Steelhead Guide Fishing Trips Jan – April 30th, 2021 on O.P. Rivers!
Washington Halibut Charters, Olympic Peninsula Fly Fishing Guide on the – Sol Duc River, Calawah River, Bogachiel River, Clearwater River & Hoh River: Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters, Here are the Water ways we guide on!
Salt Water Areas – Seiku, Washington
We fish the river & salt water that gives you the greatest opportunity on your fishing trip
“Gift Certificates are available”
Guided Drift Boat & Salt Water Charter Boat Trips:
Salt Water Fishing Excursions
- Salt Water Salmon Charters $225 per person (Boat minimum $550)
- Salt Water Salmon & Bottom Fish Combo $295 per person (Boat minimum $700)
- Washington Halibut Charter Trips $400 per person (Boat minimum $1000)
- Washington Lingcod & Bottom Fish Charter Trips $295 per person (Boat minimum $700)
- Washington Tuna Charter Trips $425 per person (Boat minimum $1700)
Drift Boat Trips
- $400 for 1 person
- $500 for 2 people($250 each)
- $700 for 3 people($233.33 each)
(Box lunches available upon request)
- 6 anglers maximum for Salt Boat (Contact us for larger groups)
- 3 anglers maximum for drift boat (Contact us for larger groups)
- Quality bait and tackle are furnished for all Gear Fishing Trips. Quality Flies and tackle are also furnished for all Fly Fishing Trips (You supply waders, boots & rain gear).
- We use only the Best on the Market! Our boats, a 16’8” fully heated Hyde Drift Boat, 28′ Kingfisher Coastal Express, or a 14’ NRS Fishing Raft (for low river water conditions), Note: Washington Ocean Charter Fishing Trips on a 28′ King Fisher Coastal Express Boat.
- If you have a special Fishing Pole you like using your always welcome to bring it.
- A deposit of 50% is required prior to all trips and is refundable, if cancelled within 30 days of the trip. This helps us re-book the trip.
- Blown rivers / low rivers or unforeseeable acts of nature, causing trips to be cancelled will be rescheduled to a suitable date.
If you don’t see what you like, just ask, I’d be glad to put a package together for you.
**** We clean and bag your fish for you****
Loren Morris – Guide/Owner, USCG Licensed Captain, Insured, CPR Certified/First Aid Trained.
“I look forward to hearing from you soon!”
Fish Tale Guide Service
P.O. Box 204, Forks, WA 98331
Olympic Peninsula River Salmon & Steelhead Fishing Trips
Washington Guided River Fishing Trips – Salmon:
King Salmon – April, May, June, & October, November
Coho Salmon – September, October, November
Washington Guided River Fishing Trips – Steelhead:
Hatchery Winter Run Steelhead – December and January
Wild Spring Run Steelhead – January, February, March, April
Summer Run Steelhead – July & August
Sea Run Cutthroat Fly Fishing: September & October
Saltwater Ocean Sport Fishing Trips
Ocean Salmon Charter Seasons:
King Salmon – June, July, August, & September
Coho Salmon – June, July, August, & September
Pink Salmon – July, August, & September (Run on odd numbered years Only)
OCEAN BLACK MOUTH(CHINOOK) Charter Seasons: February, March & April
Saltwater Ocean Charter Seasons:
Halibut Charters: May & June 2020
Bottom Fish – Lingcod & Sea Bass: April, May, June, July, August, & Sept
Trip Check List:
- Fishing Trips require Current Washington State Fishing License & Punch Card. (available at most sporting goods stores like Ace Hardware, Fred Meyer, or online) or 1 day fishing trip license available on the day of trip from the Captain.
- Warm Clothing and Hat.
- Rain Gear is highly recommended on any trip.
- Waterproof boots, hip boots or waders.
- A Lunch, snack and your favorite beverage, or whatever you may want during the day’s trip. Cooler (if you plan on keeping any fish)
- Sunglasses (Polarized are best)
- Camera (optional)
- 1 day Fishing Licenses are sold on the boat, required for 15 and older (if you don’t have one already).
- Fish Filleting: We professionally clean & bag your fish for a small fee of $4.00 per fish (Salt Water only).
- 15%-20% Gratuity for the Captain/Crew is customary.
- A small convenience fee is added to credit card transactions 3.5%.
- We now accept Zelle, Venmo or CASH App for another payment option with no processing fee.
- Please read our deposit policy carefully.
Scenic Drift Boat Trips on the Hoh River & Sol Duc River
- 2-4 hour scenic river float trips for 2-3 people
- $295 per trip
- Amazing views and wildlife, bring your camera!
Book A Trip