Fish Tale Guide is proud to offer Seattle Fishing Charter Trips for Washington Salmon, Steelhead, Trout, Halibut, Lingcod, & Rock Cod. Olympic Peninsula Guided Fishing Trips, Specializing in Washington Fly Fishing Trips. Gear trips also available!
Now booking: Salmon Salt Water Charters out of Sekiu, WA starting July 1, 2021. Halibut Fishing Charters leaving from Sekiu, September 16th & 17th 2021 are currently available call to book 425-761-7526
Also Booking: Fall Salmon River Trips on the Sol Duc River, Hoh River and Bogachiel River on the Olympic Peninsula October 1st through November 15th, 2021.
Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters, Here are the Water ways we guide on! Halibut Charters & Salmon Charters – Sol Duc River, Calawah River, Bogachiel River, Clearwater River & Hoh Rivers. Salt Water Areas – Seiku, Washington
Washington Olympic Peninsula Fly Fishing Guide on the – Sol Duc River, Calawah River, Bogachiel River, Clearwater River & Hoh Rivers.
We fish the river & salt water that gives you the greatest opportunity on your fishing trip
Guided Drift Boat & Salt Water Charter Boat Trips “Gift Certificates are available”
Olympic Peninsula Guided Fishing Drift Boat Trips
- $450 for 1 person
- $550 for 2 people($275 each)
- $750 for 3 people($250 each)
- Please Note 3 anglers maximum for Guide drift boat River Trips (Contact us for larger groups)
(Box lunches available upon request)
Salt Water Fishing Excursions
- Salt Water Salmon Charters $225 per person (Boat minimum $650)
- Salt Water Salmon & Bottom Fish Combo $325 per person (Boat minimum $750)
- Washington Halibut Charter Trips $400 per person (Boat minimum $1000)
- Washington Lingcod & Bottom Fish Charter Trips $295 per person (Boat minimum $750)
- Please Note 6 anglers maximum for Salt Boat (Contact us for larger groups)
Our Equipment & Deposit Information
- Quality bait and tackle are furnished for all Gear Fishing Trips. Quality Flies and tackle are also furnished for all Fly Fishing Trips (You supply waders, boots & rain gear).
- We use only the Best on the Market! Our boats, Sekiu Salt Water Fishing Charters – 28′ Kingfisher Coastal Express, Olympic Peninsula Guided River Fishing Trips – 16’8” fully heated Hyde Drift Boat, or a 14’ NRS Fishing Raft (for low river water conditions), Note: Washington Ocean Fishing Charter Trips on a 28′ King Fisher Coastal Express Boat.
- If you have a special Fishing Pole you like using your always welcome to bring it.
- A deposit of 50% is required prior to all trips and is refundable, if cancelled before 30 days your scheduled trip. Payment in full required 2 weeks prior to trip date. All Trips Booked within 30 days or less of departure are paid in full at the time of booking.
- Blown rivers / low rivers or unforeseeable acts of nature, causing trips to be cancelled will be rescheduled to a suitable date.
If you don’t see what you like, just ask, I’d be glad to put a package together for you.
**** Call Today to Book Your Fishing Trip Adventure – 425-761-7526 ****
Loren Morris – Guide/Owner, USCG Licensed Captain, Insured, CPR Certified/First Aid Trained. Phone 425-761-7526
“I look forward to hearing from you soon!”
Olympic Peninsula River Salmon & Steelhead Fishing Trips
Washington Guided River Fishing Trips – Salmon:
King Salmon – April, May, June, & October, November
Coho Salmon – September, October, November
Washington Guided River Fishing Trips – Steelhead:
Hatchery Winter Run Steelhead – December and January
Wild Spring Run Steelhead – January, February, March, April
Summer Run Steelhead – July & August
Sea Run Cutthroat Fly Fishing: September & October
Saltwater Ocean Sport Fishing Trips
Ocean Salmon Charter Seasons:
King Salmon – June, July, August, & September
Coho Salmon – June, July, August, & September
Pink Salmon – July, August, & September (Run on odd numbered years Only)
OCEAN BLACK MOUTH(CHINOOK) Charter Seasons: February, March & April
Saltwater Ocean Charter Seasons:
Halibut Charters: late Halibut Season September 16th & 17th, 2021 currently available!!!
Bottom Fish – Lingcod & Sea Bass: April, May, June, July, August, & Sept
Non- Fishing Scenic Drift Boat Trips on the Hoh River & Sol Duc River
- 3-5 hour scenic river float trips for 2-3 people
- $295 per trip
- Amazing views and wildlife, bring your camera (a Photographer’s Dream Come True)
Fish Tale Guide Service
P.O. Box 204
Forks, WA 98331