Salmon, Steelhead, Sea Run Cut Throat, Halibut, & Lingcod Fishing the “The Great Northwest” on one of Washington’s beautiful Rivers or Salt Water ways! I am a local Washington Fishing Guide, USCG Licensed Captain dedicated to putting you on fish and make you a better angler. I cater to fly fisherman and gear fisherman, whether you are a beginner or experienced fisherman, male or female, we’ll gladly set you up with a custom trip just for you and your fishing buddies.
Fish Tale Guide is proud to offer outstanding fishing charters on some of Washington’s most exceptional Rivers & Salt Water. When you book a trip with us there are a number of Rivers or Salt Water we target to get you hooked up, depending on time of year, species targeted and water conditions.
Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters, Here are the Water ways we guide on!
Olympic Peninsula Guide, Rivers in Forks, WA – Sol Duc, Calawah, Bogachiel, Clearwater & Hoh.
Washington Halibut Fishing Charters Targeted Areas – La Push, Neah Bay, Seiku, & San Juan’s
Washington Salmon Fishing Charters Targeted Areas – La Push, Neah Bay, Seiku, & San Juan’s
We fish the River or Salt Water that gives you the greatest opportunity on your Washington Guided Fishing Trip.
Your trip will consist of a full day of fishing (7-10 hours, less if limits are caught). We will fish out of one of the following:
- 26′ King Fisher Coastal Express “Fully Heated”
- 16’8 Hyde Drift Boat, seats 1 to 3 anglers ” Heated”
- 14′ NRS Fishing Raft 1 – 2 anglers
All of your equipment is provided. We use only the best. All tackle and baits are provided and if you have that “lucky” rod & reel, by all means bring it.
- Fly Fishing ~ Sage & Redington Spey Rods
- Fly Fishing ~ Sage & Redington Singlehand Rods
- Gloomis & Lamiglass Fishing Rods – Shimano Reels & Ambassadeur Reels
- Quality bait and tackle are furnished for all Gear Fishing Trips.
- Quality Flies and tackle are furnished for all Fly Fishing Trips.
Daily limits vary depending on river systems and current Washington State Dept. of Fish and Wildlife regulations. Where allowed, your limit of Halibut, Lingcod, Salmon, & Steelhead can be retained and cleaned and bagged for you at the end of your days fishing. We encourage and support catch and release of all Wild Native Steelhead.
Trip Check List:
- Current Washington State Fishing License & Punch Card. (available at most sporting goods stores like Ace Hardware, Fred Meyer, or online)
- Warm Clothing and Hat.
- Rain Gear is highly recommended on any trip.
- Waterproof boots, hip boots or waders.
- A Lunch, snack and your favorite beverage, or whatever you may want during the day’s trip.
Cooler (if you plan on keeping any fish)
- Sunglasses (Polarized are best)
- Camera (optional)
- 1 day Fishing Licenses are sold on the boat for $10 required for 15 and older (if you don’t have one already).
- Fish Filleting is complimentary.
- 15%-20% Gratuity for the Captain/Crew is customary.
- A small convenience fee is added to credit card transactions.
- Please read our deposit policy carefully.
Washington Salmon Fishing Charters River Seasons:
King Salmon – April, May, June, July, October, November
Coho Salmon – September, October, November
Pink Salmon – August, September, October (Runs are on odd numbered years Only)
Washington Steelhead Fishing Charter Seasons:
Hatchery Winter Run Steelhead – December and January
Wild Native Steelhead – January, February, March, April
Summer Run Steelhead – June, July, August
Native Sea Run Cutthroat Fly Fishing: September & October
Washington Salmon Charter Salt Water Seasons:
King Salmon – June, July, August, September
Coho Salmon – June, July, August, September
Pink Salmon – June, July, August, September (On odd years Only)
Washington Salmon Salt Water Fishing: June thru October 2019 in Sekiu, WA & LaPush, WA!
Washington Halibut Fishing Charters: May & June 2019
- Thursday, May 2 ~ Available Now Booking
- Saturday, May 4 ~ Available Now Booking
- Thursday, May 9 ~ Available Now Booking
- Saturday, May 11 ~ Available Now Booking
- Saturday, May 18 ~ Available Now Booking
- Friday, May 24 ~ Available Now Booking
- Sunday, May 26 ~ Available Now Booking
- Thursday, June 6 ~ Available Now Booking
- Saturday, June 8 ~ Available Now Booking
- Thursday, June 20 ~ Booked Not Available
- Saturday, June 22 ~ Available Now Booking
Washington Bottom Fish – Lingcod, Sea Bass Charters: April, May, June, July, August, Sept, Oct 15th
Now booking: Salt Water Salmon Charter Trips out of Sekiu & LaPush June 22nd through October 2019! Olympic Peninsula River Trips for Spring King Salmon “Springers” May & June 2019 on the Sol Duc River in Forks, Washington!
Also Booking: Salt Water Charter Fishing Trips for Halibut & Bottom Fishing starting April thru September 2019 ~ Call for availability!