Salmon, Steelhead, Halibut, and Lingcod Fishing the “The Great Northwest” on one of Washington’s beautiful Rivers or Salt Water ways! I am a local Washington Fishing Guide, USCG Licensed Captain dedicated to putting you on fish and make you a better angler. I cater to fly fisherman and gear fisherman, whether you are a beginner or experienced fisherman, male or female, we’ll gladly set you up with a custom trip just for you and your fishing buddies.
Fish Tale Guide Service is proud to offer outstanding fishing charters on some of Washington’s most exceptional Rivers & Salt Water. When you book a trip with us there are a number of Rivers or Salt Water we fish to get you hooked up, depending on time of year, species targeted and water conditions.
Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters, Washington Guided Fishing Trips on the following Water ways!
Olympic Peninsula Guide, Rivers in Forks, WA – Sol Duc, Calawah, Bogachiel & Hoh.
Sekiu, Washington Halibut Fishing Charters
Sekiu, Washington Salmon Fishing Charters
Neah Bay Charters for Salmon, Halibut & Bottom Fish
We fish the River or Salt Water that gives you the greatest opportunity on your Washington Guided Fishing Trip. Washington Guided Fly Fishing Trips on Olympic Peninsula’s exceptional rivers.
Your trip will consist of a great day of fishing. We will fish out of one of the following:
- 28′ Kingfisher Coastal Express Bulk Head “Fully Heated” up to 6 anglers
- 16’8 Hyde Drift Boat, seats 1 to 3 anglers ” Heated”
- 14′ NRS Fishing Raft 1 – 2 anglers
All of your equipment is provided. We use only the best. All tackle and baits are provided and if you have that “lucky” rod & reel, by all means bring it.
- Fly Fishing ~ Sage & Redington Spey Rods
- Fly Fishing ~ Sage & Redington Singlehand Rods
- Gloomis & Lamiglass Fishing Rods – Shimano Reels & Ambassadeur Reels
- Quality bait and tackle are furnished for all Gear Fishing Trips.
- Quality Flies and tackle are furnished for all Fly Fishing Trips.
Daily limits vary depending on river systems and current Washington State Dept. of Fish and Wildlife regulations. Where allowed, your limit of Halibut, Lingcod, Salmon, & Steelhead can be retained. All Salmon & Steelhead cleaned and bagged for you at the end of your days fishing. All bottom fish cleaned and bagged for $3 per fish.
Trip Check List:
- Current Washington State Fishing License & Punch Card. (available at most sporting goods stores like Ace Hardware, Fred Meyer, or online)
- 1 day Fishing Licenses are sold on the boat – required for 15 and older (if you don’t have one already).
- Warm Clothing and Hat.
- Rain Gear is highly recommended on any trip.
- Bring your Waterproof boots, hip boots or waders.
- A Lunch, snack and your favorite beverage, or whatever you may want during the day’s trip.
Cooler (if you plan on keeping any fish)
- Sunglasses (Polarized are best)
- Camera (optional)
- A small convenience fee is added to credit card transactions.
- 15%-20% Gratuity for the Captain/Crew is customary & appreciated.
- A deposit of 50% is required prior to all trips and is refundable, if cancelled within 30 days of the trip. This helps us re-book the trip. Trip balance due 3 weeks prior to trips. All Trips Booked within 30 days or less of departure are paid in full at the time of booking.
Sekiu, Washington Salmon Charter Salt Water Seasons:
King Salmon – Late June, July, August, September
Coho Salmon – Late June, July, August, September
Pink Salmon – Late June, July, August, September (On odd years Only)
Washington Salmon Salt Water Fishing: Late June thru September in Sekiu, WA
Sekiu, Washington Halibut Fishing Charters: April, May, & June
“Call for Availability Now Booking Halibut/Bottom Fish Trips”
Washington Charters for Bottom Fish – Lingcod, Sea Bass: March through Sept
Washington Salmon Fishing Charters River Seasons:
King Salmon – April, May, June, July, October, November
Coho Salmon – September, October, November
Pink Salmon – August, September, October (Runs are on odd numbered years Only)
Washington Steelhead Fishing Charter Seasons:
Hatchery Winter Run Steelhead – December and January
Wild Native Steelhead – January and February
Now booking: Fall Salmon River Trips on the Olympic Peninsula River now through December 15th.
Also Booking: Winter Steelhead November 25th through March 31st on the Olympic Peninsula Rivers out of Forks, Washington.