Fish Tale Guide is proud to offer Seattle Fishing Charter Trips for Washington Salmon, Steelhead, Trout, Halibut, & Lingcod. Also Olympic Peninsula Guided Fishing Trips, Washington Fly Fishing or Gear trips available! Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters
Now booking: Salt Water Salmon Charters – La Push, Neah Bay & Sekiu now through September 30th, 2018. Olympic Peninsula River Fall Salmon Fishing Trips Starting October 2018 – Sol Duc River, Bogachiel River, & the Hoh River!
Also Booking: Hatchery Steelhead starting November 2018 on the Bogachiel River in Forks, Washington!
Washington Halibut Charters, Olympic Peninsula Fishing Guide on the – Sol Duc River, Calawah River, Bogachiel River, Clearwater River & Hoh River: Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters, Here are the Water ways we guide on!
Salt Water Areas – La Push, Neah Bay, Seiku, & San Juan’s
We fish the river & salt water that gives you the greatest opportunity on your fishing trip
“Gift Certificates are available”
Full Day Guided Drift Boat & Salt Boat Trips:
Salt Water Fishing Excursions
- Salmon Charters $200 per person ($600 boat minimum)
- Salmon & Bottom Fish Combo $250 per person (Boat minimum $700)
- Washington Halibut Charter Trips $300 per person (Boat minimum $700)
- Washington Lingcod & Bottom Fish Charters $200 per person – $600 boat minimum
Drift Boat Trips
- $325 for 1 person
- $450 for 2 people($225 each)
- $600 for 3 people($200 each)
(Can Not be combined with any other offer)
(Box lunch available upon request)
- 5 anglers maximum for Salt Boat. 3 anglers maximum for drift boat. Contact us for larger groups we have group rates available..
- Quality bait and tackle are furnished for all Gear Fishing Trips. Quality Flies and tackle are also furnished for all Fly Fishing Trips.
- We use only the Best Equipment on the Market! Our boats, a 16’8” fully heated Hyde Drift Boat, a 20’ Alumaweld Super Vee, 26′ Coastal Express, or a 14’ NRS Fishing Raft (for low water conditions), Note: Salt Charter trips on a 26′ King Fisher Coastal Express Boat.
- If you have a special Fishing Pole you like using your always welcome to bring it.
- A deposit of 50% is required prior to all trips and is refundable, if cancelled within 15 days of the trip.
- Blown rivers / low rivers or unforeseeable acts of nature, causing trips to be cancelled will be rescheduled to a suitable date.
If you don’t see what you like, just ask, I’d be glad to put a package together for you.
**** We clean and bag your fish for you****
Loren Morris – Guide/Owner, USCG Licensed Captain, Insured, CPR Certified/First Aid Trained.
“I look forward to hearing from you soon!”
Fish Tale Guide Service
P.O. Box 581
North Bend, WA 98045
Washington Salmon Charter River Seasons:
King Salmon – April, May, June, July, October, November
Coho Salmon – September, October, November
Pink Salmon – August, September, October, (On odd years)
Washington Steelhead Fishing Charter Seasons:
Hatchery Winter Run Steelhead – December and January
Wild Spring Run Steelhead – February, March, April
Summer Run Steelhead – June, July, August
Sea Run Cutthroat Fly Fishing: September & October
Washington Salmon Charter Salt Water Seasons:
King Salmon – June, July, August, September
Coho Salmon – June, July, August, September
Pink Salmon – June, July, August, September (Run on odd numbered years Only)
BLACK MOUTH/CHINOOK: Dec through April
Halibut Charters: May & June
Bottom Fish – Lingcod, Sea Bass: April, May, June, July, August, Sept, Oct 15th
Trip Check List:
- Current Washington State Fishing License & Punch Card. (available at most sporting goods stores like Ace Hardware, Fred Meyer, or online)
- Warm Clothing and Hat.
- Rain Gear is highly recommended on any trip.
- Waterproof boots, hip boots or waders.
- A Lunch, snack and your favorite beverage, or whatever you may want during the day’s trip.Cooler (if you plan on keeping any fish)
- Sunglasses (Polarized are best)
- Camera (optional)
- Fishing Licenses are sold on the boat for $10 required for 15 and older (if you don’t have one already).
- Fish Filleting is complimentary.
- 15%-20% Gratuity for the Captain/Crew is customary.
- A small convenience fee is added to credit card transactions.
- Please read our deposit policy carefully.
Book A Trip