Salmon, Steelhead, Sea Run Cut Throat, Halibut, & Lingcod Fishing the “The Great Northwest” on one of Washington’s beautiful Rivers or Salt Water ways! I am a local Washington Fishing Guide, USCG Licensed Captain dedicated to putting you on fish and make you a better angler. I cater to fly fisherman or gear fisherman, whether you are a beginner or experienced fisherman, male or female, we’ll gladly set you up with a custom trip just for you and your fishing buddies.
Fish Tale Guide is proud to offer outstanding fishing charters on some of Washington’s most exceptional Rivers & Salt Water. When you book a trip with us there are a number of Rivers or Salt Water we target to get you hooked up, depending on time of year, species targeted and water conditions.
Washington Rivers & Salt Water Charters, Here are the Water ways we guide on!
Olympic Peninsula Guide, Rivers in Forks, WA – Sol Duc, Calawah, Bogachiel, Clearwater & Hoh.
Puget Sound Rivers Guide areas – Snoqualmie, Skykomish, & Snohomish.
South West Rivers – Cowlitz, Wynochee, Humptullips, & Kalama
Washington Halibut Fishing Charters Targeted Areas – Puget Sound, Westport, San Juans, Seiku, & La Push
We fish the River or Salt Water that gives you the greatest opportunity on your Washington Guided Fishing Trip.
Your trip will consist of a full day of fishing (7-10 hours, less if limits are caught). We will fish out of one of the following:
- 26′ King Fisher Coastal Express
- 16’8 Hyde Drift Boat, seats 1 to 3 anglers “Fully Heated”
- 20′ Alumaweld Super Vee Jet Sled that seats 1-4 anglers
- 14′ NRS Fishing Raft 1 – 2 anglers
All of your equipment is provided. We use only the best. All tackle and baits are provided and if you have that “lucky” rod & reel, by all means bring it.
- Gloomis & Lamiglass Fishing Rods – Shimano Reels & Ambassadeur Reels
- Quality bait and tackle are furnished for all Gear Fishing Trips.
- Quality Flies and tackle are furnished for all Fly Fishing Trips.
Daily limits vary depending on river systems and current Washington State Dept. of Fish and Wildlife regulations. Where allowed, your limit of Halibut, Lingcod, Salmon, & Steelhead can be retained and cleaned and bagged for you at the end of your days fishing. We encourage and support catch and release of all Wild Native Steelhead.
Trip Check List:
- Current Washington State Fishing License & Punch Card. (available at most sporting goods stores like Ace Hardware, Fred Meyer, or online)
- Warm Clothing and Hat.
- Rain Gear is highly recommended on any trip.
- Waterproof boots, hip boots or waders.
- A Lunch, snack and your favorite beverage, or whatever you may want during the day’s trip.
Cooler (if you plan on keeping any fish)
- Sunglasses (Polarized are best)
- Camera (optional)
Washington Salmon Charter Seasons:
King Salmon – April, May, June, July, October, November
Coho Salmon – September, October, November
Chum Salmon – November, December
Pink Salmon – August, September, October, (On odd years)
Washington Steelhead Fishing Charter Seasons:
Hatchery Winter Run Steelhead – December, January, February
Wild Spring Run Steelhead – February, March, April
Summer Run Steelhead – June, July, August
Halibut Charters, Lingcod & Black Bass: May & June
Now booking: Skykomish River – King Salmon & Summer Steelhead Fishing Starting June 1st, 2018!
Also Booking: Fall Salmon on the Olympic Peninsula Rivers Starting October 2018 – Sol Duc River, Bogachiel River, & the Hoh River!